Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Dr.Fathulla   11 August 2019

Central employee transferred spouse working in state govt.

Please help me I am a teacher in central university school with 6yrs service as TGT, my wife is a PGT in Telangana govt. Both are residing in Hyderabad. Recently I am transferred to Darbhanga school on administrative grounds. Please help me is there any legal advice for revoking my transfer and to consider my spouse employ condition. Thanks

Learning

10 Replies

kavksatyanarayana (subregistrar/supdt.(retired))     11 August 2019

Ji, to me , one can not get transfer from one state govt service to central service .One can not also get transfer from one state service to another state service.You can try for a transfer to the state Telangana where your wife is working.  T

Thanks for your kind reply.... I am working in a central school and my wife in Telangana state school...is there any legal provision for considering spouse case?

Thanks for your kind reply.... I am working in a central school and my wife in Telangana state school...is there any legal provision for considering spouse case?

Isaac Gabriel (Advocate)     12 August 2019

You can plead with the authority and request postings in Telengana explaining the family situation.

SIVARAMAPRASAD KAPPAGANTU (Retired Manager)     12 August 2019

Only when both wife and husband are working in the same Department, there is a directive that both of them to be transferred simultaneously and reasonably nearer places. If one is in Central Government and another in State Government, to the best of my knowledge, there are no guidelines as to how such couple to be handled when one of them is transferred.

SIVARAMAPRASAD KAPPAGANTU (Retired Manager)     12 August 2019

Only when both wife and husband are working in the same Department, there is a directive that both of them to be transferred simultaneously and reasonably nearer places. If one is in Central Government and another in State Government, to the best of my knowledge, there are no guidelines as to how such couple to be handled when one of them is transferred.

P. Venu (Advocate)     12 August 2019

The norms in this cntext are directory, not mandatory.

Dr. MPS RAMANI Ph.D.[Tech.] (Scientist/Engineer)     15 August 2019

The only  solution that appears feasible is that you can resign or take voluntary retirement from Government Service and take up job with State Government or with private establishment. Your services may be in demand with your experience as a teacher in central school. Or even after going to Darbhanga you can try for a transfer to Hyderabad.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register