Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

MUNNA (Manager)     05 October 2010

CAT procedure

Dear Members,

I am working in Railways as Manager and posted at Bilaspur in Chhatisgarh.I want to approach CAT regarding appointment related matters.My appointment at the present post is against the rules and procedures.

1)Kindly tell me the procedure for applying to CAT.

2)Where and whom to be contacted in Chhatisgarh?

3)How much time the CAT takes to deliver the judjement?

4)What will be fee and other charges which has to be borne by me?

A.K.Singh

Learning

1 Replies

R.Ramachandran (Advocate)     05 October 2010

Dear Munna,

On reading your post, I wonder whether you are a naveen 'Kalidas'? since you say that your appointment present post is against the rules and procedures, and that you want to challenge the same before the CAT? 

Please clarify whether you want to file the case before the CAT yourself or you would like to engage a lawyer?

The way in which you are asking for fee, and whom to contact etc., suggests that you want to engage a lawyer.  In that case, currently you don't bother about the procedure.  Just contact a lawyer and give your case to him.

Now the next question that comes is where to go.   You say you are in Bilaspur.  The nearby CAT Benches are Patna, Ranchi and Calcutta.

You can find out from your own office as to where the case will have to be filed.  Then in that place contact the lawyer, he will tell you how much fee that he would be charging.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register