Criminal Trident Pack: IPC, CrPC and IEA by Sr. Adv. G.S Shukla and Adv. Raghav Arora
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Shaik   20 May 2016

Caste mistake modification in certificates

Hi, I do have an urgent issue to which I need your help. The below are queries 1. Basically my father/mother both are illiterates and they never bothered about the caste in school/college records and they have updated them as Muslim general category (OC) where as I actually belong to BC- B (OBC)....... How can I get this changed and does it need to be updated for govt jobs?? 2. Assuming that there is no other way and when state govt announced for including BC-E I immediately applied for it. Now it is of no use as supreme court has discarded it but I am being linked to it. But one of the community head suggested me to go ahead and get BC-B and gave me a certificate from his end stating I belong to BC- B Now can I get it changed to my original caste BC-B??? 3. If don't get the details updated in school/college records and I get OBC under bc b certificate will that be a problem if I join any govt job as I have an approved caste certificate?? I would be really greatful if you would reply to my queries. Thanks,


 0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query