LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Shaik   20 May 2016

Caste mistake modification in certificates

Hi, I do have an urgent issue to which I need your help. The below are queries 1. Basically my father/mother both are illiterates and they never bothered about the caste in school/college records and they have updated them as Muslim general category (OC) where as I actually belong to BC- B (OBC)....... How can I get this changed and does it need to be updated for govt jobs?? 2. Assuming that there is no other way and when state govt announced for including BC-E I immediately applied for it. Now it is of no use as supreme court has discarded it but I am being linked to it. But one of the community head suggested me to go ahead and get BC-B and gave me a certificate from his end stating I belong to BC- B Now can I get it changed to my original caste BC-B??? 3. If don't get the details updated in school/college records and I get OBC under bc b certificate will that be a problem if I join any govt job as I have an approved caste certificate?? I would be really greatful if you would reply to my queries. Thanks,

Learning

1 Replies

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     26 May 2016

ask tehsil office.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register