LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

nidhi123   20 December 2015

Caste certificate

Hi all, my paternal relatives have been issued a sc certificate ,however when I applied for it it was rejected. My paternal relatives live in a village where as my family lives in the town.when I consulted the tahsildar he threatened to cancel the certificate of the one issued to my relative which he has issued. How do I go about the situation. Neither me nor my dad had a sc certificate before.I am trying to procure the certificate for my kids studying in ukg and lkg. I do not have any documents supporting my claim that I belong to the caste except the paternal relatives certificate. Is there a legal way I can get the certificate through court? Thanks TR


 2 Replies


Nidhi repeats the query

nidhi123   21 December 2015

Yes I have repeated the query. Experts please respond. Thanks

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register