Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

sonyksrtc (teacher)     03 July 2011

Cast validity certificate v/s Marriage


   Am Sony, Recenty get married on 24th February 2011 and the same was registered under indian marriage act at sub-register office on 16th March 2011. My wife, she is working in Government office as a Group-B officer.( Cast certificate was taken before marriage), 


Now I got selected, for that I need to submit Validity certificate.

Before marriage I applied for government job (Revenue Inspector in Karnatak) under category III(A) reservation 
Following are my query's 
1. Since my wife working in Government organization as Group-B officer, can I get Validity certificate now?
2.At the time of Job / Application notification Am Bachelor, so I produced  income / cast certificate(non-creamy layer)..but now at the time of Appointment I get married ..Is  there any problem in claiming  category III(A) reservation quota?
a. Job notification date 12/12/2010
b. Last date for submitting application 24/12/2010
c. Marriage date 24th February 2011
d. Interview date 27th February 2011
e. Marriage registered date 16th March 2011

 1 Replies

Rangee (Lawyer)     29 June 2014


Your wife's income is independent therefore you are right in claiming the reservation based upon your own income. 


Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Start a New Discussion Unreplied Threads

LCI Learning Hindu Laws

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query