LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Abhishek Das (Corporate Sales manager)     24 December 2013

Case of false impotency

1. Its a 12 days of marriage where marriage has not been consummated between couples and case has been filed for impotency and asked for nullity for the same, will the court take any action on such false allegations imposed by the lady for ruining the career of the boy and for the mental harassment he faced for 2 years?

* Note 

The girl herself has accepted the same during counceling and we have the true certified copy for the same"

2. With reference to the above in the same case the lady is also asking for interim maintenance and litigation charges, will that be granted by the court as the boy has lost his job for the same cause for the lady as he was not in a mental state of mind to fulfill his sales target and also has a burden of his existing loans ?

Please awaiting reply...


 4 Replies

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     24 December 2013

What is the outcome of the case?, was she able to prove her allegation that he is an  impotent? if there is no marriage at all (i.e., marriage annulled as null and void), where is the question of maintenance amount and other related issues?, Just 12 days will be not enough after marriage to make sure that the marriage has not been consummated because in some cases due to some auspicious issues, the first night itself will be arranged after some days after marriage, so it cannot be construed that the marriage not consummated due to the boy's impotency etc.  Further if the boy is not earning and have no source of income, how can he be expected to pay maintenance amount.  These points to be argued by your advocate.

Abhishek Das (Corporate Sales manager)     24 December 2013

Thank you sir


The allegations have not been proved as she has no way to prove as in 12 days she was always ill. And she herself has accepted infront of court she needed time for physical relation. 

so now when she has no proves she is delaying the case to mentally harres me and demanding 5 laks for out of court settelment. i stay in pune for work and it is very difficult for me to come to Rourkela, in orrisa .


So will this lady get any punishment from the courtfor mentally harresing me for last 2 years in false case.and spoiling my life and carrer , as i have been forced to resign for this case.


You have a very fit case of defamation and perjury on the account of the allegation that she had made on you and ruined your life and career.You can drag her and claim the amount for the loss and damages once her false allegations falls apart and her no chances of winning such a false case.

But remember one thing in this marital life it's always better to be apart away from her as she could be more dangerous for your rest of life if you think to cohabit with her.

Just tell her that if she want to be separate for permanent then she can but you are not going to pay single penny to her. If she is happy on your terms then go for MCD and clear the headache within 6 months.

Nadeem Qureshi (Advocate/     25 December 2013

agree with experts, nothing left to add.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Recent Topics

View More

Related Threads