Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Shruti (XYZ)     25 April 2011

Case not got heard in Allahabad High Court!!

Hi Friends,

My case got listed in Allahabad High Court's causelist 5 times but is not heard even a single time, because the no allocated to my case in the causelist is more. Can you please let me know the following:

1) Who has control on the causelist of Allahabad High Court? Is it computerized or handled manually?

2) Is it possible to move the sequence of case up/down in causelist somehow?

3) What is the maximum period(average) in which our case can be heard in Allahabad HC?

4) How is the sequence of a case got allocated in causelist?

5) If a case is not heard on a day, then why it doesnt get listed in the causelist of the next day?

Thanks,

Shruti

Learning

3 Replies

Arup (UNEMPLOYED)     26 April 2011

perhaps your advocate not co operating you. the problems you raised are ver common in nature. professional advocates know well how to manage these prolems.

1) Who has control on the causelist of Allahabad High Court? Is it computerized or handled manually?

---   i can not say exactly but it seems that it is computerized. but that does not mean that it can not be manipulated.

2) Is it possible to move the sequence of case up/down in causelist somehow?

---   yes ofcourse. judge and to some extent  his clerk by permission of the judge can up/down or can call any case among the cause list.

Arup (UNEMPLOYED)     26 April 2011

3) What is the maximum period (average) in which our case can be heard in Allahabad HC?

---   there is  no hard and fast rule in this regard.

4) How is the sequence of a case got allocated in causelist?

---   if it is listed, it listed for hearing.

5) If a case is not heard on a day, then why it doesnt get listed in the causelist of the next day?

---   normally it is shifted automatically.

you may see the causelist in internate. go to allhabad hc web site. you will find their causelist.

at court there is a system of ' mentioning '.

time fixed for it. ask the court clerk / enquiry, to know the time.

prepare a letter/ petition refing your case no etc, and your problem with your prayer.

submit directly to the court at the time of mentioning.

i expect, you will get result.

Sanjay Kumar Sharma (Trainer)     07 December 2012

yes u can. consult ur advocate and go in registrar office with advocate and talk her problem and mention ur case on ur case date.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register