Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Rajesh (SWE)     02 February 2013

Case filed in ipc 517,406,420 for breaking the engagement

Dear sirs,

Recently i had to break my engagement  because of the girl's behaviour .The girl's father filed a case against me with sections 417,506,420.The court has issued the summons and i had gone for atending the court  to their city.After the trail,in the court premises,the girl's mother got into my car and threatened my driver to follow her instructions.Many people also followed my car in 8 bikes and they have taken me to their house.Then Some persons came to me and man handled me.In the mean time my father called the police and all the people were arrested.Police filed a complaint against them in sections 506,509,417.

In the car my mother,my sister,my brother-in-law,and a small kid were there.My mother also faced some man handling and she was admitted into the hospital for a couple of days.Now my question is,

1.Is it possible to transfer my case to our location showing this as a reason?

2.How much time court may take to give judgement in these type of cases as we suspect a physical threat to go to their location to attend the court?

Still both parties were not asked to attend the court.Only summons were issed to us only.How much time it will take for the court to call both the parties and ask what really happened?

Lawyers please let me know.

Regards,

Learning

4 Replies

Adv. Nikhil Seth (legal consultant (9867264707))     02 February 2013

You can ask fore transfer application in your state or city where you reside . Court may consider upon circumstances and prayers for transfer from one court to another.

These cases take timwe by the point the facts are out it will take consider amount of time depending uponthe case .

Regards,

Adv. Nikhil Seth

RAKHI BUDHIRAJA ADVOCATE (LAWYER AT BUDHIRAJA & ASSOCIATES SUPREME COURT OF INDIA)     02 February 2013

Dear Rajesh,

I do agree with the views of Mr. Seth. U have to file a transfer petition with Hon'ble Supreme Court if u r staying in separate state. If u r residing in separate city but same state then u will have move transfer petition with Hon'ble High Court. Wherein u have mention the fact of threatenings to u. Court will surely listen to u.

1 Like

(Guest)

Adv. Rakhi has rightly replied the query.

1 Like

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     03 February 2013

You can make a try as you have already created record

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register