Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

vickysamshri (PM)     11 April 2014

Case against lawyer

Hi,

we have filed a case with one of the lawyer on behalf of my sister against to her husband for family restitution, it was filed in 2011.  From that day to till now, my sister lawyer not even passed any kind of maintainence from my sister's husband. Initial for 6 months they are in counselling discussion but husband is not ready. 

He filed the divorce case and our lawyer filed maintaince case, but till now my sister not got any justice on maintaince.  I thaught to find out the root cause, came to know that he is fooling around us by taken time for 2 -2 months & he has taken money from him and he never fight against to my sister's husband, his words are always are in favorable to my sister's husband.

My sister is job less and lawyer always ask my sister to show some salary slip or prove that you are not working. My sister husband is CA, he showed his salary slips 2 years back dated in court.

when we said it was his back dated salary slips, he says it doesn't matter... and my sister husband is travelling to Qatar  from last 1 year and he doesn't present in the court at the time of hearing. He gives authority to his one of his cousin to attend in court hearing on the date of hearing.

when we said that, you taken some action on that, he says he can give authority to any one etc etc ... and by telling all foolish answers...

now he is filing answers to divorce case which my sister husband applied.... 

Now we are all in daleima that what to do, we have paid fees to this lawyer and he is not doing any thing.... can we change the lawyer and ask some fees return back. 

Just want to know, can i put case against a lawyer in bar council, who is cheating my sister from last 2 years.

I want to teach him a lesson in his future he will never harass ladies further more....

request you please give me reply back ASAP.

regards
Vicky 

Learning

1 Replies

LPRajendraKumar (Advocate speciatised in Service Tax)     11 April 2014

Brother where the case is going on? If you are not satisfied with the lawyer you have a option for changing.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register