Negotiable Instruments: Exhaustive Coverage by Adv Roma Bhagat. Register Now!
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

PRARABDH SONI (owner)     06 June 2013

Case against false 498a and false dv


my wife and her parents hv filed a false 498a , bt i hv got bail in it as all d evidences wer against her,, bt now wid d help of parents they hv filed a false DV report and i hv got a notice to appear in her hometwn court,, wht should i do, dey hv totally harassed me n my family mentally a lot as we hv a high social status in society we are undrgoing wid emense mental torture,, wht shoul i do, will section 9 will help me ??

 plzz shw me d path


 9 Replies

Advocate Deepak Gupta (Lawyer)     06 June 2013

Sec 9 not help you in 498A and DV once FIR register and DV file . In DV  also through counsel you may appear .

dr.pawan rajyan (member and secretory)     06 June 2013

don't file sec 9.fight dv on merits.try perjury if you have solid proofs about falsification of her allegations.regards

bhagwat patil (Property due diligence 9422773303)     06 June 2013

As you have mention your family status it a pure case encasement of of social status.if she ask for MCD agree her and through mediation pay the one time POTAGi,maintenance to her.and get rid of the problem.Approach the influential people of your cast and relatives who can convince her and her parents.

498 A fighter (Advocate)     06 June 2013

@dr.pawan rajyan

sir please explain  about perjury as i have solid proof about falsification of her allegations

PRARABDH SONI (owner)     06 June 2013


her parents are not coming forward to do any talk and are neither allowing us or anybdy else to talk to girl, instead they are playing all tricks and filing false cases ovr us.

sir ,ystdy v recievd d notice of DV n v hv to report tmrrw i.e. on 7th june to her hometwn court, sir is it necessary tht our whole family shld b present in court tmrrw or just 1 or 2 persons will b enough as our bhabhi hs 2 little kids n alrdy she hd gt enough tension.. 

sir , what should i do

sarath babu (ADVOCATE)     06 June 2013

it is not necessary to attend all the members of your family, attend yourself or with your advocate. if court asks for your family members, request for time. meanwhile appoint an advocate at that place to proceed with your case. In my opinion dont go for compromise, you already stated that all evidence is against her, and you have a strong evidence. Please bear for some more time.     

dr.pawan rajyan (member and secretory)     06 June 2013

sarth babu is may go alone tomarrow in dv and request for time to engage a lawyer.then pm me. for details for perjury read  crpc sec 340 along with sect 191 to 201.regards

PRARABDH SONI (owner)     06 June 2013

thx a lot to all Res. xperts.


my wife has done M.Com and CPCA course , bt i don't hv any of her degree or certificates wid me, c has  filed sec.125 , and as she hd told me b4 tht she hd 3 offer letters of some bank,bt as such i don't hv any evidence of it , if she along wid her parents says tht she hd not done any such course and didn't hd any offer letter thn wht should i do to dismiss sec.125..

looking forwrd for ur suggestions

sridher (system analyst)     10 June 2013

use section 91 through a advocate or court to get educational certificates

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register