LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Ramanuj (accountant )     26 June 2013

Cancelled marriage

Dear all member

                          Good  Morning


I would like to inform that  my Sister had Marriage set. But Marriage have Cancelled because That boys have

underpolice Warrant or case. he want to marriage with cheating but by the my sister luck   I known that boys

have impose muder case. Sister did not want to marriage that boys. aferthat marriage have cancelled. 

i have given gifted  motercycle vehicle. that vehicle have name of bays . The boy have not transfer my vehicle.

You are requested that kinldy above have problem what to do. please advice i can FIR or not . But  Pulice

Department had said that no any made FIR. that boys have already under police case its is confirm. what to do

which have vehicle have transfer to easy way. 

Have any indian law above this matter. please advice on urgent basis for this  i shall be oblige to you.

What happen  about this problem. please guide us. i can case file or not which basis.


Ramanuj  kumar sharma



 4 Replies

Tarun Thakur (advocate)     26 June 2013

File a Case for demand of dowry under Section 3, 4 of Dowry Prohibition Act.



You may file civil suit for recovery of Articles given 

Adv k . mahesh (advocate)     26 June 2013

if only vechile then try to take transfer signatures from that boy who is right now in jail through police and transfer the wechile in your name and if any other belongings also try to take that through police because in future no problem has to be faced legally by you 

Ramanuj (accountant )     26 June 2013

Thanks Mr.  k. mahesh.

That boy said i have not transfer to the vehicle your name  &  file a case against me because vehicle have my under.

Sir I want to known that  have a case against us to stolen vehicle. or not.  owner paper have got & R.C. name have That boys. 

Police said  that  i have not file FIR  What to do sir  please  give us proper reply.


Ranee....... (NA)     26 June 2013

you dowry give. you crime did. pulice arrest you and keep jail with boy. :D

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register