Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Nagendra Rao (AM)     11 December 2014

Can we change surname and father name in licence and in epf

Dear Sir/Madam,

My father in his childhood was grown up in his father in laws place  from 1 year to till 15 years. In conduct certificate of college the surname and father name is actually father in laws Exmpl  surname AAAA Father Name BBBBB where as actual Sure name CCCC and father Name DDDD.

When he applied for licence do to urgency he submitted the conduct certificate and same was mentioned as surname AAAA Father Name BBBBB which is in correct.

He worked in a organisation as a driver and company considered details as per licence and same mentioned in EPF which is in correct.

All other documents such as voter id of father, my birth certificates, ration card of my father all are with correct details as Sure name CCCC and father Name DDDD.

When we are born he resigned in organisation and was un-employed till now. Now my father age is around 54 years he is trying to join a organisation but his licence details and voter details are different.

I request all of the forum member to help in this regard how to change the surname and father name in Licence and in pension (Presently he is not drawing any pension)

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register