Upgrad LLM

can she file case ?


I am Deven Joshi, Me and my girlfriend got married in April, 2013. as she was not able to come out of her town 

for court marriage, I bribed lawyer and made marraige certificate from some village and she signed for that

marriage. after that we lived separately  with our family for one more year until her study was completed. then we 

eloped but were caught by my family and now neither mine nor her family wants us to stay together. her dad 

inquire about the certificate and found it to be febricated. Girl has not stayed with me even for a day as my wife,

neither we have had physical relations. They dont have any proof or photographs of us for this marriage. now her dad wants to file a case against me. what sort of case can be 

filed against me ? F.I.R can be lodged against me ? what can be done if any case is held against me ? can she ask for maintenance ?




Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum



CrPC MASTERCLASS!     |    x