Can sale deed be challenged

My grandma gave me power of attorney pertaining to her self-earned property (house) . I used the same and got the house registered through sale deed on my mother's name. The sale deed & power of attorney were both registered at registrar office.

Now I want to know whether any of her children (grandma children or grandchildren) can claim share on this house (viz registered on my mother's name).The house was not ancestral house. 

Location of house : Guntur City (Andhra Pradesh)

FIN

Repeated Query; ...................http://www.lawyersclubindia.com/forum/Litigations-after-sale-deed-126248.asp.............

civil practice

If the property is sold during life time of GM.then no body can challenge.

Thank you Sir... it was sold when she was alive.... and by grace of god...she was alive for more than 8 months from date of registration

Lawyer

Dear Sir,

Your question is can it be challenged? Yes it can be. Aggreieved party has right to challenge it. Now the question it whether sale deed can be set aside or not? Then the answer is,It is based upon facts and circumstances of the case.

Adv.Pradeep Kumar Khatana,Gurgaon District Court.

Retired employee.

There is no certainity.  Any sale deed can be challenged, if it is subsequently found that it was obtained through fraud, forgery, misrepresentation or undue influence, and the affected party can seek court to set aside that sale deed.  Nothing can be assured in case they are  tainted documents

Advocate/Attorney

Nobody can claim. 

Dear Experts,

Thank you so much

Please help me further by informing what is the minimum criteria to get an injunction against tresspass by known/unknown persons. 

I wish to stop some of my relatives from coming and creating nuisance at my house.

FIN

You should preferably consult in person, an able lawyer specializing in family/property/revenue/civil matters, and show all documents on record.

Your lawyer can therafter advise you further and you can pursue the approach that is right for you.

Advocate/Attorney

Your mother or you (as GPA Holder) have to file a suit for perpetual injunction and has to file an interim application for tempotary injunction restraining the tresspassers.  You have name all the persons who are trying to encroach as defendants.  If they already tresspassed, you can file a criminal case against them.  Since you reside in the state of AP which the neighbouring state of Telangana, you can contact me for detailed clarification. 

LEAVE A REPLY

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Search Forum

Menu

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query
Forensics & Evidence     |    x