LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Kaatu Poochi (Kaatu Poochi&Co)     27 June 2014

Can magistrate have right to pass the exparte order

Can magistrate have right's to pass the exparte order without any notification?. 

If No! Please let me know regarding the exparte matter where I should move to take action. Human rights/Anti Corruption/Higher court/Vigilance/anything else????????

There is no publication in daily news paper. I'm not found and confirmed there was notice not sticked in our house.


 4 Replies

RAJIV BHASIN (ADVOCATE) (Bhasin Legal Consultants(SOLICITORS & ADVOCATES) bhasin.laws@yahoo.com 9811210505)     28 June 2014



Magistrate can Ex-parte order if you don't appear despite service of summons to you. You have to inspect the court file and find out the truth, whether you had been duly served or not. Don't blame judge without inspecting the records. If there is sufficient proofs that you had not been duly served get the proof / certified copies of all documents. File a complaint before concerned district judge as well to the Chief Justice of High Court and Registrar Vigilance of High Court.

Rajiv Bhasin 


Bhasin Legal Consultants



1 Like

Kaatu Poochi (Kaatu Poochi&Co)     28 June 2014

This is not blaming. I don't know the legal procedure, so I asked to the experts is this right or wrong? 

I accept my mistake, I did n't attend the hearing date, Magistrate passed the ex-parte order.

But This is not my query sir. 

My query is Magistrate passed the ex-parte order without any notification. 

Krishna. Advocate (Advocate)     02 July 2014

i agree with Rajiv Bhasin .Advocate 

Kaatu Poochi (Kaatu Poochi&Co)     02 July 2014

I accept the Hon'ble Rajiv Bhasiv sir opinion but that's not my query.

My query is Can magistrate have right's to pass the exparte order without any notification?.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register