Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

kartik chandra roy (lower division assistant)     08 July 2012

Can i write personally to chief justice?

I am an employee appointed as Lower Division Assistant in the office of Chief Judicial Magistrate. But although I was appointed as Lower Division Asstt. but I am being utilized to work as Stenographer to Chief Judicial Magistrate without giving any financial profit and this thing is happening with me since the last four years. There is a vast difference between a post of Lower Division Asstt. and a Stenographer and there is also a great difference in the salary. Since the last four years the post of the stenographer of Chief Judicial Magistrate is lying vacant and there is no attempt to fill up the post; rather I have been asked verbally to work as stenographer without any profit. In this regard I have written to the Chief Judicial Magistrate, but he did not reply and simply asked me do the work. From such circumstances it is quite apparent that I am being used like that illegally because I was not appointed as stenographer.

So, I have decided to write the Chief Justice to look into this matter. Can write personally to Chief Justice of High Court about the occurrence happening with me? Please Help me.

Learning

1 Replies

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     01 August 2012

Do not behave like illiterate. You are dealing with the judiciary.

Govt has right to take the work to the best.

Evenif the post is lying vaccant you cannot claim it.  You may or may not be eligible.

It is not clear what you have represented to the CJM.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register