Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Ramkishor Bang   10 June 2018

can i start the business of moneylending ?

I want to start a mineylending business. what process i need to follow ? can i do this business by a firm or need to open a company for this business ? what type of loan i can give ?

Learning

4 Replies

(Guest)

You need your state license of the money lender. I read the act of Maharashtra and Rajasthan so if you are not from this state you need to search your state money lender act , This will be generally carbon copy mostly. 
This license you need even if you do money lender business as proprietor, company etc.  
You can not accept deposit from the public so it is you who is giving money to others at your own risk and consequence 

If money lender license you don't possess doors of the court are closed for you for recovery. 
Further details you need professional help . Looking at risk factor of business better you take professional consultancy from day 0 that is before starting a business 

1 Like

Ramkishor Bang   11 June 2018

ma'am I'm from rajsthan. please tell me about process which should be followed in rajsthan.
1 Like

ma'am I'm from rajsthan.please guide me for the all process which should be followed in rajsthan.

ma'am I'm from rajsthan.please guide me for the all process which should be followed in rajsthan.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register