can i send legal notice to broker

deficiency of services fr
om broker can be filed as a case in consumer court?

High Court Advocate IPR Attorney and RTI Activist

Legal notice shall be snet only by an advocate..


Lawyer in Hyderabad.wats app no.9989324294

you can file a consumer complaint and seek redress. Different types of complaints can be filed depending on the specific issue, by visiting the concerned consumer court and submitting the necessary documents. Alternatively, you can also register a consumer complaint online.

The government runs a portal called the Consumer Online Resource and Empowerment Centre (core.nic.in). It is a com plaint and grievance redressal system run by the Consumer Co-ordination Council and supported by the Department of Consumer Affairs, Government of India. 

Freelance Editor Legal Consultant Author.

yes u can send the legal notice to the Broker via your Advocate, for the deficiency of service and call upon him to render his part of service.


You can send legal notice with your signature without the aid of an advocate.

Deficiency in service is within the jurisdiction of a Consumer Forum.

Legal notice won't help you in the Forum but it, if the broker fears, will be useful in not having to knock the door of the Forum.


anyone in Hyderabad who can represent and pls tell me ur fees

Total likes : 1 times




Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum



IPC Grand Course     |    x