LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Anil Kumar Nallapu   03 November 2015

can I marry a second wife

I am a 34 years old man who married 2 years before and have one boy ( 3 moths old) living with my wife. Am residing in Muscat, Oman country. My in laws took my wife away from me during the 5th month pregnancy due to their ego problems and how ever they brainwashes her against me. I tried many times to talk and get her back but of no result. She hesitate to live with me and even told to me no need of me. But they are not filing a divorce. They even not allowing my parents to see the baby. Torturing me that they will file fake cases against me. Now my family is forcing me to a second marriage without divorce. What consequences I may face according to this step? Will I get my boy child back after breastfeeding period even for some intervals? Can anyone advice me legally. They took her from my house during her 5 th month pregnancy and they didn't allow me to contact her even am calling & and no response. I was in a situation before that I want to bring her back and to live a happy family with my child but now she directly told to me that she dont need me. Please advise me.

Learning

1 Replies

Keanusathya (Sr Consultant)     03 November 2015

Remarrying without divorce is Cheating and offense. Better file divorce yourself and move forward.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register