LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Arup Chatterjee (Scientist)     22 August 2013

Can i go to hc?

My wife has filed a case against me asking for NULLITY of mariage. The case is running fo 3 years. The hearing has been started 3 months ago. My advocate is querying her for last 2 days. Last day her advocate stopped my advocate and requested the judge for giving them a chance for mutual divorce (as the case wasing going in favour of me). I also have no problem. Actually I want that. I am against the nULLITY as they have given a lot of false allegations against me to prove me a fraud so that they can get NULLITY. 

But still they have not sit with us to fix the mutual divorce plaint. If on the next date they are not going to file mutual one, can I go to High Court praying to solve the case as early as possible? I aqm leaving abroad and she might go to abroad as well soon. Then I have to wait for a long time. 

On which ground should I apply to HC for a quick solution?


 4 Replies

Shantanu Wavhal (Worker)     22 August 2013

file 21B in HC

They will come n sit for discussion, your wife is in a hurry to get rid of you. Stay put. Dont go HC. Golden opportunity. You save black hair. You save money. You save from spending grey cells of your brain. Just go for MCD< nullity or etc does not matter. Your life is precious. Doctor told take curd and rice, wife also told ok, now u also tell ok. Dont go to HC, dont even think of going to HC.


Dear Arup (scientist),


Since your earlier post as it is highly noted that your FIL is in so much rush to get your wife remarried. Then why a rigorous scholar and wise sceintist can't understand this?

In india divorce is nothing but a torcher game to those who want to take in a certain time period but at other end for those who don't want to give is a like MULTIPLE TYPE QUESTIONS for whom no negative markings.

So, why are you so tensed for your divorce,

let them fight for their daughters freedom,why are you burning your Body's H2O + O2 + C6H12O6


Never finance your war yarr, let them come to you and ask what you want sir to go for MCD?

It is clear that your marriage is dead then let them invest on this dead marriage to do all it's dah sanskar and obituary......!



A sufferer..



Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register