LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

(Guest)

Can i file criminal defamous case against police

Police people detained me in police station more then 10 days and in anticipatory by my parents,police people mentioned like I was absconded inspire I confined to police station.in charge sheet also they mentioned that my self sorrounded to them in police .I have evidence everything like cc camara recording,bus tickets,bank statements for online purchase,one time they sent to medical examination everything I have.already I filled case under 220 ipc . 1]what is other option to file case against police 2] can I file criminal de famous Case against police and I don't want involve state 3,] I am going to file 20 crores civil damage in hyderabad,how much court fees 4) dear expert give me best suggestion in this scenario

Learning

8 Replies

(Guest)
Civil suit good idea or bad idea 5) can I file perjury case against police in this scenario

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     04 January 2017

First and foremost you have to submit your grievances to higher authorities like S.P. or commissioner of police with your all evidences on police personnel. They will do proper enqquire on your complaints and take disciplinary action on them. 

(Guest)
In my case ,one DCP is there sir.in 220 ipc ,court sent notice to Hyderabad commissioner regarding non filling of final report in that case.

(Guest)
In my case ,one DCP is there sir.in 220 ipc ,court sent notice to Hyderabad commissioner regarding non filling of final report in that case.

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     04 January 2017

You have not been able to convey the problem.  Nothng understood.

Zoheb Khatri (Practicing in Mumbai ZohebKhatri@gmail.com)     05 January 2017

File your grievnce with relevent state police 

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     05 January 2017

not5 able to agree or disagree with any view above as the querist has jnot been able to elaborate the problem

(Guest)
Sorry I will put elobaratly

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register