LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

(Guest)

Can i file criminal defamous and civil suit against police

My wife gave 2 complaint in police station one on 19-5-14, another one on 16-9-14 with two different statement like that in one complaint no dowry asked by in laws even wife father forcing and nothing  about gold or something mention in her first complaint , in second complaint said that they demanded 1 core money and her jewellery with me with cost 1.5 crore .police illegally detained me more then 22 days once in first complain at from 17-5-14 to 31-5-14,second time 19-9-14 to 29-9-14 during second time police sent me to general hospital for medical examination on 21-9-2014 I have that certified copy. later police submitted  charge sheet in court as she gave first complain on 26-4-14 they did counselling on 26-5-14,1-5-14,10-5-14,12-5-14,18-5-14,21-5-14,31-5-14 and based  on second complaint they filled FIR and accused himself surroundered to police station on 29-9-14. during this period my parents applied for anticipatory bail in msj court nampalli for that police filled counter as A1 absconding since FIR fillied on 16-09-2014  actually i was detained in police station and now i got cc copy from court .later  I gave complaint in HRC about ilegal detention then HRC ordered local ACP for investigation in this case .ACP filled his report in human right commission i got that one .ACP mentioned in his report that she gave two complaint one on 19-5-2016,FIR on 16-9-14. after getting chargesheet under RTI ,later again i applied one more RTI that how could you perform councelling before her complaint ,for that police gave one more complaint which was given by her 26-04-2014 which is same as 19-05-2014 .i have everything like cc camera recording,mobile recording ,bus tickets for police constable and bank statement for bus tickets,police station general dairy,durty transport  everything . andra high court gave judgement on jan 17 of 2014 that crim revesion petetion 157/2014 ,gave direction to police people in 498a case and another judgement by supreme court in ARNESH KUMAR vs STATE OF BHIHAR.above both judgement court gave clear direction and everybodu knows about taht direction .here my concern is  

1) She gave complaint on 19-5-14 but police did counselling on 26-4-14, 1-5-14,10-5-14,18-5-2014.is it possible?  

2)  in chargesheet ,they did councelling on 18-05-2014 but how can Duty transport for constable issued on 19-5-14 for apprehension of councelling.  

3)police sent to hospital for medical examination on 21-9-14 I have that certified copy but in charge sheet myself surrounded to police people on 29-9-14  is it possible.

4)in anticipatory bail for my parent,police filled counter as A1 absconded since FIR filled which take place on 26-9-2014. in my case main culprit is DCP.later i filled case against for illegal detetion in saifabad police station through court under 166,167,220,344,346 ipc on feb 17 of 2016  against DCP.ACP.CI.SI but still SHO is not taking any action and he said that he cant take action against DCP (that DCP is trnsfered to another state now)THIS IS MY BEUTIFUL STORY PLEASE GIVE UR BEST ADVISE IN THIS SCENAIO

1)Can I file criminal defamous case against DCP and others . 

2)can i file civil suit for damage against police and i dont want state inviolement in this case(already legal notice issued 20 crores damage to police) 

3)can i file perjury case against police and opposite party 

4) how can i approach in 498a case now cc was done and first hearing on jun 29 best on discharge petetion or quash(i have 3 certified copy with different statements) 

5 )give best direction in this case and i am doctor and i lost my reputation and at any cost i dont want leave that DCP dog

Learning

2 Replies

(Guest)

Nothing much has happened in your case.  In my opinion you have high self opinion because of your profession, that is why you are feeling the pinch.  This is normal procedure of police enquiry.  Lakhs of husbands go through this stuff on daily basis in our country.

What I suggest is, if you have taken dowry, return it.  As you people have already done several rounds to police station, you will in future do several rounds to court for next few decades, if you wish to fight these cases.

So it is advisable to find middle way out and solve matter amicably by way of settlement.  There is no point in filing cases agasint police or your wife for what has happened.  If you are adamant and have lot of energy, use the same in some useful purpose than roaming to courts which you sure will if you dont pay heed to my advice.

(Guest)

thank you for your advise and i was tried for several attempt for settlement but result is zero.i settled in abroad.SHO himself accepted in my case in which there is sufficient evidence is there.let see what happend in my case

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register