Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

kais (Software Engineer)     08 June 2012

Can i file a defarmation case against my wife after divorce

Hi Team,

I got mutually divorce with my wife on Apr 12.

Can i file a Defarmation case against her now.

Regards,

kais

Learning

12 Replies

Adv Archana Deshmukh (Practicing Advocate)     08 June 2012

Why?

do you have some good grounds?

If you have seperated by MCD live your life peacefully and let her live her own.

Nandha (NIL)     08 June 2012

kais, you are lucky u got MCD. There are thousands of husband who are contesting divorce case for many years including false cases of 498a etc.

As Archana said, live your life peacefully... may God bless you!

c.p.s. ramachary (1500)     08 June 2012

Mr.Kais

Mutual consent for dissolution of matrimonial relationship puts an end to all the disputes an there is no chance to sue her for damages. This kind of action is regarded as malicious.

c.p.s. ramachary (1500)     08 June 2012

Mr.Kais

Mutual consent for dissolution of matrimonial relationship puts an end to all the disputes an there is no chance to sue her for damages. This kind of action is regarded as malicious.

Harshada Shukl Kulkarni (Advocate)     08 June 2012

Dear Mr.Kais, 

As rightly said by ramachary,  Mutual consent for dissolution of matrimonial relationship puts an end to all the disputes and therefore, no case should be filed. However, if your Wife is indulged in any act after the divorse  to defame you,  you can take a step, but I still suggest, you should ignore such things and start your life with more positive things. 

Wish you a good luck for your future.

(Guest)

Defamation on what grounds? What is the cause of action?

Ranee....... (NA)     09 June 2012

forget that chapter..life is too short..enjoy with good people

(Guest)

Defamation case file or not dont know, but I would want to, my case going on since past five years, in between false dv case has also been put by my wife on my parents and myslef.

If you got mutual consent divorce, then you are lucky.

Dont ever think of putting case and again roam to court, remember its not just her who will roam to court, but you too will have to come to court.

Have a peaceful life.  Court ke chakkar phirr se kaatne kya maza aayega dost?  Forget it.

SRINIVASA PRASAD Warangal A.P (LEGAL PRACTIONER )     11 June 2012

Don't poke your nose with your own fingers.Cheer up. 

Be ready for second batte. Good Luck.

(Guest)

What about before MCD? If wife parents , relatives are doing this (defarmation) in neighbor/friends/office/relatives.

Sunil Sharma (Consultant)     14 June 2012

Mr Kais, any action aimed towards your own benefits might yield good results but actions intended solely for distress of others and also for  revenge are bound to fail in long run. Be large hearted and leave her for ever.  

kais (Software Engineer)     14 June 2012

She is JMFC (T.K.Mohammad) and currently posted at Kamtee court  in nagpur, Maharashtra. In the seperation period she put lot of presure on me by using her power. Polices and Advocate were bais.

Due to her post/power, Even i had all the proff but, no witness were ready to come forward. i hearted a lot because at the seperation period, she put lots of false allegation throught exchanging the notices between us. She distroyed my careere and finance stability.

Thanks to you guys for helping me a lots to give suggestion and tips to fight with her in seperation period,

Thank you so much for your valuable suggetion :)

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register