Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Pradeep (Owner)     30 April 2013

Can i file a criminal case against a lawyer

Dear friends,

I have had very bitter experience with my lawyer where he has misused my signatures on some documents misguiding me that the documents will be used for court formalities. But his true intentions was to encash the cheque which was awarded to me as compensation for pain and agony for the accident I met with. When I requested him for more than a year, he initially neglected my request and now washed his handsaway and told me that his expenses are more than the compensation amount.

He has encashed the cheque using my signatures without my notice. Can I file a police complaint and file a criminal case against him? If In case I file a criminal case, how can I fight in the court since no advocate will take my case and fight against a lawyer.

Learning

3 Replies

Adv k . mahesh (advocate)     30 April 2013

you have to take care of it before in hand and after everything is over and now you want to file again through a lawyer a criminal case 

you can complaint about it to the bar council and request to take action against him or to file a case against a lawyer by party in person you can file the case and you had to defend him personally 

RAKHI BUDHIRAJA ADVOCATE (LAWYER AT BUDHIRAJA & ASSOCIATES SUPREME COURT OF INDIA)     30 April 2013

I do agree with views of my Ld. friend.

Nadeem Qureshi (Advocate/ nadeemqureshi1@gmail.com)     01 May 2013

agree with expert

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register