Negotiable Instruments: Exhaustive Coverage by Adv Roma Bhagat. Register Now!
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Pilix   22 June 2016

Can i file 498a case on girl

Hi sir,

We have given valuable gold to girl at the time of marriage because of their demand and threatened to stop marriage if gold was not given. 

can I file any counter cases on girl based on this please advise me? What all are the eligibilties for me.





 2 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     22 June 2016

The gold is for what for ? You can give For manga suthra purpose only.

Khush   22 June 2016

no you can not file any case on girl

whatever you have given to girl on marriage is now her istridhan, that means its her exclusive property

you can not claim that gold articles now from her

so forget about 498a, 


Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register