Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

stylistperson (Director)     08 April 2011

Can I complete my third year of LLB from Overseas?

Hi there,

I have completed my first & second year of LLB from Ahmedabad in Gujarat, India. Then I got better opportunity of my career overseas so I left study.

I am almost well settled overseas however I wish to complete my LLB if I can by correspondence study. I have no planning for practise either in India or overseas but may like to do some social work in future.

I can not complete overseas because the law study has to start again and full time that I can not do.

Look forward to receive good guidelines. At best of my knowledge, have to studdy fulltime so can not do but may have some changes in educational system that makes me favour.

p.s. : The second year completed from Gujarat University

Learning

1 Replies

HANUMANT DESHMUKH (Activist)     09 April 2011

There is no correspondence option for LLB. You have to attend minimum number of classes, so technically you can't do it from overseas.

Practically, you can join some local college in a remote village/district affliated to the same university. From what I have experienced, such places do not follow attendence requirements strictly and many students come only on the exam day. Sad but true.

https://hanumant.com

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register