Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

(Guest)

Can i ask this to court

HI experts

My wife file divorce 131 ia i filed RCR.

In her divorce petition she has pleded that the flat which i bought 2 years back  (n mahad)for investment purpose that she has rights on that so i should not create third party intrest in it.

Actually that is  neither our matrimonial home nor she has contributed a single penny for purchasing that flat. I m the sole owner of the flat in sale deed also. 

Now based on her pray court has framed the issues & included the issue of this flat aslo .So noew i m not able to sell this flat untill final order.

I had purchased this flat for investmant purpose & while purchasing i had decided that i will sell this flat after 2 yrs (i.e  Now)  But due to her objection i m not able to sell this flat. I have purchased this flat on loan for which i m paying huge monthly intrest & property value in not gaining much compare to my interest  i mk paying but i can not sell that & repay my loan. Due to this i m bearing huge loss every month. 

Now my query is if say after 2 yrs  the court decree passed in my favor (i have bright chancec of this cause her petiton is 100 fabricated) & court decided that she dont have any rights on th said flat. Then can i ask court  to direct her or her family to compensate my loss which occured because of her undue injuction on my flat whihc compelled me to keep on paying intrest even though the price of flat was not increased.

Pls reply

Thanks

Learning

3 Replies

Adv k . mahesh (advocate)     23 June 2014

file a petition to give permission to sell the flat as you cannot bear the loan amount with interest and want to clear off the loan amount after selling the property and do not quote the correct selling price and also show evidence that you alone are paying the principal and loan amount 

(Guest)

Mahesh sir.. Thank you for your reply

The problem is that by her application there is already an interim injunction order of court for selling that flat. by saying that wife has claimed for permenant alimony if i will not pay that property can be attached. (her interim maintanance rejected). Now if i win RCR then her permenant alimony does not servive.

In that case can i ask court  to direct her or her family to compensate my loss

(Guest)
Experts..waiting for your reply

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register