Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

naveen (student)     25 June 2011

can i apply passport having 337 case?

hai all,                                      

i m doing my b.tech 3rd year in hyderabd. i made an accident one year back at that time i dont had licence. the other party was triple riding one of them got injured (bone fracture). i case is running for the past one year. now i want to apply for the passport from hometown (not hyderabad). can apply for the passport ? will this case effect on my passport? i want to do MS in america. will this case effect on my VISA ?

plz tell me th e details ......                                           

waiting ur reply ..

THANK YOU

Learning

3 Replies

A V Vishal (Advocate)     25 June 2011

Refer the Passport Act

S.6. Refusal of passports, travel documents. etc. Clause (2) sub-clause (f) that proceedings in respect of an offence alleged to have been committed by the applicant are pending before a criminal court in India;

1 Like

naveen (student)     25 June 2011

vishal sir....

if i admit the case by paying fine .the case will completly gert closed or is there any chances to open again for them ?

bhupender sharma (head)     26 June 2011

where  the moral is terpituted then there is hinderence in applying the passport . I think will not affect your application u may mention the in this respect.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register