Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Ashish Dube (manager)     15 October 2013

Can i am liable to file a case now against my chs .?

Our society got registerd in 2007,mumbai.since then i dint got any parking in side the society as all the parkings including Visitore parkings were sold out by builder illeagally.many of them do not own a car,but they have got alloted a parking by builder.  few have got stilt as well as open parking too.All these have been alloted by builder befor society formation ,he had given only a letter of allotment to all members.

i have asked many time to society allote me a parking by taking nessesary action by following rules made fr CHS,but no use...

i waited and comunicate with MC so long years,their behaviour was always "dekhte hai..kuchh karte hai..."

its been 6 long year now ..

Can i go to consumer court now to get justice?

Learning

2 Replies

(Guest)

The judgment pronounced by the Apex Court is very clear. You must approach the court of competent jurisdiction for allotment of parking as per SC ruling as by rotation under the Model Society' Bye laws.

1 Like

Ashish Dube (manager)     19 October 2013

Thank you deepak sir..i have heard that i cant apply in consumer court after 2 years of cause of action.then also will i be able to go as the cause of action is still continue ..

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register