Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

viren   25 May 2017

Can employer relieve the employe before notice period expiry

sir

I am a working officer of a Regional rural bank and i have selected for other bank.So i am resigning from my current employer and i have given 90 days notice to my current employer.It is a policy of Regional rural banks that if i leave bank before expiry of my 90 days notice period then i have to pay 3 month of salary as compensation.

I want to know that can my employer relieve me before 90 days notice period expiry without my concent?

Learning

9 Replies

Ms.Usha Kapoor (CEO)     26 May 2017

Employer can't relieve the employee without notice and his consent because imposition of notice period salary is burdensopme on the employee.

(Guest)
Originally posted by : Ms.Usha Kapoor
Employer can't relieve the employee without notice and his consent because imposition of notice period salary is burdensopme on the employee.

WRONG.  WHEN EMPLOYEE SUBMITTED RESIGNATION ON HIS OWN, THIS RULE DOES NOT APPLY.

viren   26 May 2017

Sir

that means employer can order me anytime to relieve anytime before the notice period expiry without my consent?

Manimaran   28 May 2017

When an employee has submitted resignation of his services and like to sreve his notice period the employer has right to relieve him before expiry of notice period as employee commitment to the responsibility msystem deteriorate but employer can not impose notice period deduction

Manimaran   28 May 2017

When an employee has submitted resignation of his services and like to sreve his notice period the employer has right to relieve him before expiry of notice period as employee commitment to the responsibility msystem deteriorate but employer can not impose notice period deduction

Manimaran   28 May 2017

Manimaran   28 May 2017

Kumar Doab (FIN)     28 May 2017

The service conditions of the establishment, designation and nature of duties, may be referred.

It might have been stated in service conditions/appointment letter that employer can relieve during notice period....................by payment of notice pay, for shortfall in notice period.. 

Is it stated so in yuor case?

Kumar Doab (FIN)     28 May 2017

Otherwise Generically Speaking: The employer can not as employee can withdraw notice of resignation before expiry of notice period.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register