Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Can childrens get mothers caste certificate in Karnataka

Page no : 3

Siddharth Srivastava (Advocate)     23 December 2018

I am again thankfully to Dr.M.PS. Ramani, PH.D for correcting spelling mistake. The correct spelling is "quack". I again request the innocent people not to be trapped in net of quacks who has no knowledge in law but pretend to be legal expert without having basic knowledge and such quacks use to misguide the people making them confused. Only because a person read in day college does not mean that he/she is scholar. Even if a lawyer has read in evening college even then he is a lawyer but what about such people who neither have knowledge, not decree neither experience but pretend and impersonate to be "Expert".

I am again thankfully to Dr.M.PS. Ramani, PH.D for correcting spelling mistake. The correct spelling is "quack". I again request the innocent people not to be trapped in net of quacks who has no knowledge in law but pretend to be legal expert without having basic knowledge and such quacks use to misguide the people making them confused. Only because a person read in day college does not mean that he/she is scholar. Even if a lawyer has read in evening college even then he is a lawyer but what about such people who neither have knowledge, not decree neither experience but pretend and impersonate to be "Expert".

Further, if such quacks misguide innocent people even then the affect is same as caused in earth quakes. So beware of "QUACKS".

Further, if such quacks misguide innocent people even then the affect is same as caused in earth quakes. So beware of "QUACKS".

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register