Upgrad LLM

can anyone travel with wrong birth date in indian passport

My aunt actual date of birth is  OCTOBER 10th, 1959. But its mentioned wrong in her passport as OCTOBER 10th, 1950.  In her school certificate and Aadhar card its mentioned as OCTOBER 10th, 1960.

In PAN CARD and bank passbook its written as OCTOBER 10th, 1959.

Her passport was issued 6 years back with wrong date of birth. she didnt correct it yet. She is planning to go abroad for a week. Can she travel with worng date of birth in her passport. Is that going to be a problem.

can we correct it after completion of 10 years. Is there going to be any problem at the time of re-issue if she travels abroad.

what are the documents we need to produce for the correction of birth date.




Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum



CrPC MASTERCLASS!     |    x