LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Amit Bhandari (Service)     20 May 2019

Builder not giving noc

Builder had given an NOC to PNB housing finance company that I had taken housing loan from, 1 year ago. Now, I need to do balance transfer. I have spoken to two lenders. Both are asking for NOC from builder that too in their format. Lenders also said till I receive original NOC from PNB, they need a conditional NOC from builder and after receipt, the NOC from builder in their format. The builder is refusing to give an NOC in the format required by them. He simply mentioned he has no objection to I taking loan from any other lender. The lenders are not satisfied and asked me to speak to builder to convince the builder that he will give NOC in the format of the lender. When I spoke to builder, he said he has spoken to management and they are not giving NOC a second time, they give it only when they were the seller and as they have already sold the flat and it has been one year, they are not involved now. How can I overcome this situation? It seems getting NOC from builder is necessary. How can I get it?

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register