Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Alok Gupta (Team Lead)     06 September 2010

Builder not completing the left over work

Hi

I had purchased a flat at Pune - Wakad in November 2007. I received the  possession on March 2008.

Following things are still pending from builder

-          The MSEB bill is not yet transferred on my name. I have been keeping track of this for last 2 years.

-          The swimming pool is not functioning.

-          Builder had promised to provide Gym and club House but work for the same had not been completed

-          Intercom facility is not yet working

-          24*7 power backup for common areas and elevators is not provided

Due to above reasons many owners including me have stopped paying their maintenance for last 1.5 years. Couple of days back builder has put up a notice in the premises stating I am not able to maintain the building as many owners are not paying their maintenance. The other problem is that many flats are rented out. There are only 15 owner staying all others are tenants. 

Could anyone please suggest what should be our action plan.  Can we send notice to builder for not giving us all the amenities which were promised?

Also can we form a society with only 15 owner out of 84 flats in the scheme?

Learning

1 Replies

Adv Archana Deshmukh (Practicing Advocate)     06 September 2010

You can give him a notice  calling upon him to provide all the amenities which were promised by him. If he does not comply then file a complaint in the consumer forum for deficiency  in service.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register