LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

NAVEEN ARICHWAL (Senior Resident Emergency medicine)     12 February 2014

Builder asking to pay for open parking despite hon supreme c

A builder is Charging me Rs 125000/-  for open car parking in Group housing Project in faridabad. Despite of the Hon.Supreme courts order against it, which i have shown him. But since i am a End user and living on rent i want to buy the Unit . 

Shall i pay the amount under protest , what should i do.? 

In 2011 May i had bought a Unit in another project of the same builder in Faridabad, which i latter discovered that the Builder had neither Land nor License in its name and after year long struggle, the directors of the builder company were declared accused by the JMIC, in Faridabad Court.

The Builder representative latter approached me and gave me a offer to transfer my unit from that project to another project which has all approvals from government. I agreed to that and at this moment i am in negotiations with the builder regarding the cost of the new unit. where the above question arose.

Since i have fought for 1 year and got this ready to move Legal unit, hence i am willing to shift to new unit after paying the amount the builder asks me to pay. But still i want to know what can be done say at stage post Registration of the new unit against the illegal demands that the builder is asking me to pay . because of the need of a House i think i have to pay him.

Shall i pay it or what should i do. I am in need of the new unit.

Pls advice.

Thanks

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register