breaking employmenbo nd with a undated cheque

I am working in a firm for last 6 months, but my employment bond is of 1 year, I want to leave my company now, I have given them cheque of 70k, In my agreement there was no mention, that they had taken cheque with me, neither was the mention money to be given in case of breaking of bond. What should be the best way to deal with this situation, will be investigated for cheques bounce criminal case, can't I ask them by responding to notice, that why exactly specific amount has to be paid as no sort of training was given, Also can I say that they took cheque from me telling me they will give me by month of joining, Also they haven't given the copy of agreement when asked. But I am sure there was no mention of taking cheque, so in this case how can they willfully account me for paying the money, also I have cancelled the cheque around half a year ago, saying it was stolen. Also the thing is ther's no company in my city which gives employment without in exchange of undated cheque, that's why I had to give cheque, Even If I have told them that this is illegal, they wouldn't have given me the offer. Most of the employees in the company are bo nded like this and are afraid to take any actions. Can I be a game changer in making this happen, proving my employer is doing fraud just to retain employees.



Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum


  LAWyersclubindia Menu