LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

satish kumar (Engineer)     29 August 2012

Breaking bond

I have joined a private company X on 04.10.2006. in Yamuna Nagar (HRY).On 1.07.2008 company transfred me with transfer letter in their marketing office Delhi with promising salary increment as per Delhi expences.Company provided me accomodation for six months.After one month when salary came into my acount I found that the salary was same Rs.10500 same as in Yamuna Nagar.I met company director who forced me to rejoin and signed a bond of 1 lakh for providing me training and work their for min 3 years.They issued me a fresh joining letter on 14.08.2008. and on same day I signed the bond as I have no option at that time because i shifted Delhi with family and also they had kept my original documents. .Company set my salary Rs.25000 per month .From which they deducted Rs. 5000 securety against bond.I got after other deuction 18000.After 6 months when I shifted in a rented house, I got salary after rent Rs. 10000 which is less than my salary at my home Town Yamuna Nagar.on 10.02.2009 I resigned  as i could not survive in delhi with this small salary.But they filed a case against me for suit of recovery of bond 1 lakh and three months gross salary which comes out 62500.My advocate told me that he almost lost my case as there are no evidence of signing the bond which can reflect that I have no option except signing the bond.I just want to know that is there any evidence possible for a person who signing the bond in this situation?.If there is any hope in my case please suggest me otherwise I have to pay a amount 162500+court fee +interest=Rs.220000 which is a very big amount for a common man.

Learning

1 Replies

Advocate Rohit (Advocate)     29 August 2012

Satish,

need to see the releavnt documents before providing you any opinion. kindly provide salary slips receivied by you while posted in delhi and the last salary slip while working in yamuna nagar. also provide copies of the communication exchanged between you and the company, copy of the bond, legal notice received, if nay.

you may mail the same on : onlyrohit2003@yahoo.co.in

Regards,

Advocate Rohit Dalmia

Mumbai

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register