Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Ammu suman   08 November 2018

Boyfriend cheated

My bf cheated me for 2 years had a s**ual affair with me now he is engaged with other girl
I have to file a case against him. I'm a minor still please help.


 7 Replies

Vishnu Karle   09 November 2018

consult a lawyer in your city.

Suri.Sravan Kumar (senior)     09 November 2018

or consult women protection cell of your city

P. Venu (Advocate)     09 November 2018

Consult your parents and seek their advice.

R Trivedi (     09 November 2018

Girl, you are minor still!! Two years ago you would have been under 16. If you have the proof that he had physical relationship with you, he will go to jail on your complaint. Since there is no force here only foolishness on both sides, think before you get into legality. See if you are really fooled or it was just your feeling that if you keep him happy physically he will marry you.
1 Like

TGK REDDI   10 November 2018

Gender-biased, barbaric laws are in your favour.

How can you prove that your boy friend had s*x with you?

Medical examination may reveal your other boy friends also.

As a minor you're presumed to be innocent.    But a minor boy is not.

Your boy friend promised that he would marry you.     Let me believe.     But is that promise a licence for giving consent to s*x?

You women play with the lives of men under the lee of gender-biased laws.

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     10 November 2018

Unbelievable story.

Even if you had consented s*x no case is made out. It is you, who have cheated yourself.

You may take help from # MeToo 

TGK REDDI   10 November 2018

#MeToo is the most barbaric recent weapon in the hands of women.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Start a New Discussion Unreplied Threads

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query