Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More


Bogus documents

MihirBhattNGS Sir I have obtained a bogus report from District Registrar housing Ahmedabad under RTI in which original report misplaced and a forged report given to me by manipulating bogus signature. Can you please publish in your news paper so I may contact you with original proof. The matter has already brought in the notice of government. Please see attached. Thanks H.D.PARMAR 9724097452

 1 Replies

Adv. Yogen Kakade (+ 91 9225510883)     27 March 2017

Vague query.. ..

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query