LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Sachin Malvade   13 May 2018

Boat Accident

I went to a trip to Malvan with my wife and 12 year old son in Diwali 2017. There we were riding a banana ride. Then a jet ski hit us. Then we were hospitalised in Goa for almost one and half months. We came back to Pune in February 2018. My son has suffered a lot as he had a severe head injury. We have suffered a lot, physically and financially. Please help me how can I take a legal action for the compansation of my losses.

Learning

4 Replies

Aswath G   14 May 2018

Contact any lawyer, file FIR in Goa

along with FIR file case in Pune court, since you can't travel becasue of accidental issues

ask for compenstion

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     14 May 2018

Do it as early as possible and keep all such receipts in tact with tickets if any sold by agency, as their terms and regulations are important.  File RTI and get information whether such boat is having necessary permits and the exact reason found for the cause of accident after investigation, the names of all victims etc.,

P. Venu (Advocate)     14 May 2018

Had you disclosed the incident to the Doctor? Before proceedibg to Goa, were you admitted in Hospital at Malwan? Who took you to Goa Hospital? Is the treatmnt contiuing in Pune?

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     16 May 2018

What is your response to the question raised by expert Mr. P Venu qua intimation to attending doctor and his/her further proceeding. The doctor must have entered MLC, please check and engage a local lawyer for proceeding yor compensation case. 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register