Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Raj Kumar Sharma (Retired)     22 October 2011

Blackmailing & maligning my reputation

Hi, 

I had met a divorced women in 2005 with her 7 years daughter in Delhi. (traveling in a train) we met for some time (from March till August 2005) she is claiming that she has a child from me..she keeps calling to my family, friends & neighbours, but yet she has not gone to court..I have lost my job because of her allegations, my family is with me...she has threatened us lately she will file a case of cheating,bigamy ( I never married her).

Whem I was posted in Mumbai she had visited my house for 25 days from Agra..& behind my back she told my landlord that she is my wife.which she wants to prove as cohabitation

Pls advice what can happen to me..& how to handle her..as she says I have stolen her jwelleries/raped her in 2005...I am not in touch then after..Thanks

Learning

3 Replies

Shonee Kapoor (Legal Evangelist - TRIPAKSHA)     23 October 2011

:-)

To cut the long story short, is this child yours? DNA can prove it.

Rape allegations might not stand the scrutiny, nor jewellary theft would matter much, but there can still be cases against you and  that is the price you pay for sinful pleasures.

Regards,

Shonee Kapoor

harassed.by.498a@gmail.com

Raj Kumar Sharma (Retired)     24 October 2011

Hi,

Can an unemployed man dependent on his wife is liable to pay maintainence to his illegitimate child?

Thanks

Shonee Kapoor (Legal Evangelist - TRIPAKSHA)     25 October 2011

Yes, 

A man has to maintain the child at almost all costs, unless he is mentally or physically incapacitated.

Regards,

Shonee Kapoor

harassed.by.498a@gmail.com

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register