Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Mansi   07 April 2016

Blacklisting

Hi,

I was working with a mobile VAS organization last year where i had a falling out with my CEO. As a result, he took my clients and made my life miserable. I resigned soon after that. However, some of my friends told me that he has got you blacklisted in the industry. None of them gave me any details on it.

How can i check if i have been blacklisted in my industry. If i have been blacklisted, what steps can i take to get off from that list.

Learning

5 Replies

Kumar Doab (FIN)     07 April 2016

Get copies of Reference Check,BGV reports.

Or obtain copies of emails etc if any has been sent.

NSR/NASSCHOM was heard of asking the employees of IT/ITeS sector to become a member, share the PIN and post adverse comments, leading to blacklisting and declinature of job by other employers.

However the employee's took up the matter and NSR posted  a clarification that itr does not indulge in such acts.

Such activities might still be covert.

By your own efforts generate irrefutable evidence and proceed further under expert advise of your able counsel.

Mansi   07 April 2016

How can i get the emails of BGV or reference checks as the HR wont share those with me. Is it a good idea to ask an HR consultant of my field to look into the situation and let me know the actual scenario?

Kumar Doab (FIN)     07 April 2016

Record all calls, meetings.

In case you are rejected due to wrong/false/unwarranted/untruthful infromation given due to malice then you have a right to get it.

Either apply your own skills or entrust to your lawyer with all record and document and your lawyer may opine to  press for Civil/Criminal charges.............Defamation, Discriminatory Retaliation.........

Mansi   08 April 2016

I have taken a career break for sometime and i am now planning to shift my industry. I am also planning to omit this company from  my CV. Will this thing still create problems for me in the future?

Kumar Doab (FIN)     08 April 2016

Concealment is not suggested.

Again during BGV if it concealment is ever reported, it shall adversly affect you.

It shall be better to resolve once for all.

Rest is upto you.

Before you proceed on your own consult elders in the family, employee's/trade unions and our able counsel.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register