LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Krrish Nath   27 May 2020

black mile by my living relationship patner

my self kalpajyoti nath my living relationship patner blackmailing me and harrisng me asking money from me and tratning me make a false rap case and false haresmente case .

she bound me to stay with her past 9 months I try to escape but she is blaming me and harrisng me what should I do please help me.

Learning

5 Replies

KS Johal   27 May 2020

Report this matter to the police as quickly as possible.

P. Venu (Advocate)     27 May 2020

Such problems are inherent in live-in-relationship. Police have  limited role in such cases, approaching Police could even be counterproductive. 

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     27 May 2020

Take into confidence a local advocate and inform him facts and such threats and take guidance from him for those specific threats.   Live in relationships are always risky, and those who can face all those risks has to step into that relationships.  Now that mutual consent activity is not considered as rape you need not worry for such threats and remain peaceful in your life after break up.

Hemant Agarwal (ha21@rediffmail.com Mumbai : 9820174108)     27 May 2020

Originally posted by : Krrish Nath
my self kalpajyoti nath my living relationship patner blackmailing me and harrisng me asking money from me and tratning me make a false rap case and false haresmente case .she bound me to stay with her past 9 months I try to escape but she is blaming me and harrisng me what should I do please help me.

1. You can file a Police FIR, requesting investigation and charge-sheet, for offences like Extortion, Cheating, Intimidation, Fraud, Breach of Trust, Mischief etc.... against the person, supported with all relevant supporting Documents, Evidences & Witnesses.

2.  IF the Police does not take action, THEN you can file private criminal case u/s 156(3) Cr.P.C., in the local Magistrates court, seeking directions to the Police to investigate and file charge sheet.  The said Person may come down for settlement.

Keep Smiling .... Hemant Agarwal
VISIT: www.chshelpforum.com

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     27 May 2020

She has been pressurising you for money and you are obliging her. 

You have stated that she has compelled you to stay with her, is a false and unbelievable story. 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register