This is to inform that I had an issue in my bike bajaj pulsar 220sf which is bought from Popular Bajaj Banarghatta Road, Bangalore, Karnataka. Since from the second service I started to update the problems whatever I am facing in my bike: (Currently Total Kms ride : 13500) Reg No : KA 05 JE 9051
1) Rare Break issue.
2) Oil leakage in engine.
3) One side bike pulling.
4) Gear Slip
All the issues mentioned is bike most dangerous and problem should be immediately, but popular bajaj neglected to resolve, hope they found difficult to find the root cause.
Action Taken by Popular Bajaj Service Center.
1) Fighting with the manager for the rare break issue, finally they have replaced the disk which was completely fault.
2) Engine oil leakage they will clean the engine, as the customers immediately will not come to know the leakage they will deliver the bike, again the engine oil leakage started.
3) One side bike pulling, they ride a bike for 50 meters the place they have for test drive, from there nothing can be tracked.
4) Gear Slip, it’s really funny, if we start stating the problem the gear slip, the manager will not even ready to listen our problem, he starts explaining how the DTS-I engine works, they don’t even matter if the problem persist or not.
5) Last but not list, they don’t even maintain the job sheets what we have updated while providing problem details, but after complaint they bought a new form saying satisfaction report how funny is that. At last he started to say you bike is having chain spocket problem cone set problem, bring the bike after 1500 kms let us check.
6) They are tyring to fool the customers to make a money by the name service, my bike after complaining to popular bajaj it was better later it started making lot of noise
For the one side pulling I had a doubt and took the bike to TVS tyres (Euro GRIP) tyre inspection experts, as per his inspection by seeing the tyre itself he updated there is a problem in bike, and straight forward he has given me the report after inspection, one side/uneven wear in both the tyre, please contact to bajaj showroom they will rectify the issue, again I bought the bike to the popular bajaj, which I have already raise the complaint with bajaj customer care: complaint number : CR-161830, I got a call from the popular bajaj immediately, I took the bike to service center and I explained the problems, I raised a case for one side pulling but the manager not even know till the end for what I went, he started explaining only the gear technology, apart from the that hope he don’t even know anything, sorry to say that, but it was my personal feeling what I experienced.
Note :As per the TVS Tyre, tyre warrenty is for 5 years, but till my update still the service manager or head of the popular bajaj team was not even knowing that, they started saying the tyre comes warranty only for 5000 kms, even the problem I have started mentioning since from 2nd service, they have not resolved the issue, the tyre problem his from the bike issue as per the tvs tyres experts.
I request them if there is no problem in the bike please provide me the report stating that there is no problem in the bike and tyre issue has been not raised from the bike, for that they are not ready to give me the report, please let me know who can help me in this finally.
Note : Please find the attachment for the reports.