Criminal Trident Pack: IPC, CrPC and IEA by Sr. Adv. G.S Shukla and Adv. Raghav Arora
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

MPW   20 August 2018

Bigamy without divorce

My wife deserted me 3.2 yrs back along with daughter who is 5.5 yrs old now. Later she filed DVA for interim as of now cross exam of her is in progress.I don't have job & regular salary since 3+yrs where as she is overqualified, on regular job and handful salary. As per deposition recorded during DVA cross she has clearly admitted she doesn't want to rejoin. Also I have G&WC interim order granting child visitation rights and awaiting RCR decree yet to be ordered. As it's 3+yrs if I initially marry another one(without registration) then legally register, does it invite major issue? Kindly advise as she has huge expectations/ settlement which I can't afford as I have cleared everything from accounts(totally dry), also she is neither ready for MCD nor Reunion? please suggest how do I overcome this legal challenge in Smart and Safe way.


 1 Replies

RAJIV BHASIN (ADVOCATE) (Bhasin Legal Consultants(SOLICITORS & ADVOCATES) 9811210505)     20 August 2018

Immediately File divorce on ground of  dessertion and cruelty. RCR decree cannot be enforced  rather a ground for divorce. As your wife is working you don't have to pay mantainence but for child you have to pay from which you cannot escape.  


Rajiv Bhasin 




Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query