Civil Procedure Code (CPC)

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Kuldeep Taunk Kumawat   20 July 2021

benami transaction

my father allotted to property name son of brother year 1971. that time his age 9 year. when he majority he executed instrument favour in my father that my father pay money for this property and and he can use , sale this property .now dear 2018 he tried to forcefully position but he is not succeed then he launched FIR against my father police submit report in court that FIR is false and admit my position.
now he file suit against my father recovery of possession and he admitted in so that my father .
my question is that it is prohibited in benami transaction what should I defence.

 0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query