Criminal Trident Pack: IPC, CrPC and IEA by Sr. Adv. G.S Shukla and Adv. Raghav Arora
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Uday   17 May 2018

Before going to divorce where we settle wife husband issue

Hi Sir/Madam,

Before 3 year I married. Now we get some issue in family due to my wife family interfare in my life. I tryed 10 to 12 time to discuss with wife and her family but she is not responding me and not receving my call. I have involved other people and try to connect her but again my badluck. Now I am thinking to go leagely. So Please advise me where we should go before going to court. I am living in maharastra Pune city. Thanks in advance...

Thanks & regards,



 1 Replies

Rahul kandharkar (Freelance Editor Legal Consultant Author.)     17 May 2018

Please file a petition for divorce, it is madatory for the court to refer the disputing parties to mediation and later procecd with the case. further queries please mail me on

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Related Threads

Start a New Discussion Unreplied Threads

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query