Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

sgind   11 May 2022

Bda rectification deed

Good Afternoon,

I bought a property a few years ago from a BDA allottee and now planning to sell the property. The buyer is going for a bank loan and the bank lawyer has found an inconsistency in the sale deed. The sale deed reads "Sale deed is executed at Bangalore, on the 24th of July, two thousand represented by Deputy secretary, hereinafter called as vendor"

The Bank says it should show as "Sale deed is executed at Bangalore, on the 24th of July, two thousand by Bangalore development authority, represented by Deputy secretary, hereinafter called as vendor"

So in essence, these words are missing "by Bangalore development authority".

I don't have contact with the seller. Can I reach out to BDA to make the rectification deed in my name? Is the presence of the seller mandatory? Also, what may be approximate cost and time taken please?

Thanks for your help

Learning

1 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     11 May 2022

Apply for ratification in B.D.A. Ratify means to approve or enact a legally binding act that would not otherwise be binding in the absence of such approval.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register