LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Kashyap Vyas (Private Equity Professional)     15 September 2009

BASIC & FUNDAMENTAL HUMAN RIGHTS UNDER CONSTITUTION

Message  by  E mails  sent  to  all  responsible  ministers,authorities, Supreme  Court  of  India. I have  filed  online complaint with The Supreme  Court  of  India for  Violation  of  My Basic  And  Fundamental  Human Rights  Under  Constitution of  India.

Sent: Tuesday, September 15, 2009 11:10 AM
To: 'office@tharoor.in'; 'jacob@tharoor.in'; 'nehhabhatnagar@gmail.com'; 'sharad@tharoor.in'; 'jmphatak@hotmail.com'; 'mswraju@yahoo.com'
Cc: 'presidentofindia@rb.nic.in'; 'manmohan@sansad.nic.in'; 'cpio-la@nic.in'; 'brahmavtar@nic.in'; 'teestateesta@gmail.com'; 'javedanand@gmail.com'; 'cjpindia@gmail.com'
Subject: RE: Reply. . Reference No. : 13020 & Diary No. : 26411 ; GUNDARAJ AT BORIVALI(WEST).MUMBAI SIMILAR TO TALIBAN
Importance: High
Sensitivity: Confidential

To,

All authorities

The Respected  President  of  India, Respected Prime  Minister Mr Manmohansingh,

Respected  Honourable Minister for Law & Justice : Dr. M. Veerappa Moily ,

Respected Dr. Shashi Tharoor Company: Ministry of External Affairs,

Dear   & Respected  Madam  Teesta  Setalwad. Citizens for Justice and Peace,

Respected  Sirs/Madams,

Please  take  serious  note  of  my  petition  filed  online  with  The  Supreme  Court  of  India  as  per  details  given  at  Subject ; Reference  No. 13020  &  Diary  No. 26411  pertaining  violation  of  my  Basic  and  Fundamental  Rights  under constitution of India . I am just  demanding  my  basic  fundamental  human  rights  to live and stay peacefully and  dignity at  My resident.  

I  request  the  Honorable  Supreme  Court  of  India and  The Respectable  Chief  Justice  to  please  take   immediate and very  rigorous  action  against  the  responsible  state government  officers,employees.

Please  read the  full  details  given  below ;

“The Supreme Court of India is the highest court of the land as established by Part V, Chapter IV of the Constitution of India. According to the Constitution of India, the role of the Supreme Court is that of a federal court, guardian of the Constitution and the highest court of appeal.

Articles 124 to 147 of the Constitution of India lay down the composition and jurisdiction of the Supreme Court of India. Primarily, it is an appellate court which takes up appeals against judgments of the provincial High Courts.

But it also takes writ petitions in cases of serious human rights violations or if a case involves a serious issue that needs immediate resolution.

The Supreme Court of India had its inaugural sitting on January 28, 1950, and since then has delivered more than 24,000 reported judgments.”

As  has  been  explained  in  my  earlier  emails  I  had  filed  complaint  to  the  Honorable  Supreme  Court  of  India and The Respectable  Chief  Justice  and the  members  of  Jury  to  defend  My  basic  & Fundamental  Human Right  as  a Citizen  of  India. These rights are basic human rights of all citizens and can be applied irrespective of race, place of birth, religion, caste, creed or gender. They are enforceable by the courts, subject to specific restrictions. Rights are synonymous to freedoms.

I  filed  complain  with  you  because  online  efiling  facilities  are  available  with the  supreme  court  of  India. Please  read  the full  details  of  email. In  case  I  do  not  get  justice  from  you  will  file  complain  with  the Respected  President  of  India Madam  Pratibha  Patil.  I  am  of  the  opinion  that  citizen  of  India  is  free  to   approach  any  authority  in  Independent  India  to  protect &  safe-guard  basic  &  fundamental  human rights.

My  demand  is  my  Basic  and  fundamental  Human  Right  to Life ,Right to live peacefully and Right to Live  with  dignity. An activist judiciary has also served to expand the scope of fundamental rights to incorporate economic and social rights as well. Progressive and creative judicial intervention expanded the scope of Article 21 of the Indian Constitution which guarantees the Right to Life. Justice Krishna Iyer and other activist judges, through a series of very significant judgements, drew extensively from human rights law, to conclude that the right to life means the right to live with dignity, and that the right to live with dignity includes the right to livelihood, right to education and right to health. 

The constitution of India provides its citizens certain Fundamental Rights. These rights and duties are among the vital sections of the Constitution and prescribe the fundamental obligations of the State to its citizens and the duties of the citizens to the State. These essential elements of the constitution were developed between 1947 and 1949 by the Constituent Assembly of India. Part III of the Constitution of India defines the Fundamental Rights. These rights are basic human rights of all citizens and can be applied irrespective of race, place of birth, religion, caste, creed or gender. They are enforceable by the courts, subject to specific restrictions. Rights are synonymous to freedoms and these rights or freedom is essential for personal good as well as the good of the community. In addition to that the rights guaranteed under the Constitution of India are fundamental because they have been incorporated into the Fundamental Law of the Land and are enforceable in a court of law.

Fundamental Rights of the Constitution of India is preserved in order to guarantee civil liberties to all its citizens, to provide a peaceful and harmonious life. These rights are individual rights and include equality before law, freedom of speech and expression, freedom of association and peaceful assembly, freedom to practice religion, and the right to constitutional remedies for the protection of civil rights by means of writs such as habeas corpus. The concept of issuing rights to the citizens has been developed from the England`s Bill of Rights; the United States Bill of Rights and also France`s Declaration of the Rights of Man. Anyone violating the fundamental rights of the land can face result punishments in the court of law.

I AM JUST  DEMANDING  MY  BASIC  HUMAN  RIGHT  UNDER  CONSTITUTION  OF  INDIA  TO LIVE  & STAY  PEACEFULLY  WITH  MY  FAMILY  AT  RESIDENTIAL  AREA AS  A  HONEST  CITIZEN OF INDIA  AND HONEST  DIRECT   &  INDIRECT TAX  PAYER .

Harassment    and  Nuisance    created   regularly    by  Mr  Jaswant  from  FLAT  NO. A- 004 Premnagar No. 5,Co-op Hsg Society Ltd,Off  S.V.P.  Road, Borivali(West),Mumbai-400092  by  carrying  on  Commercial  Activities  at  Residential  Area  without  authorization

by   Local  Mumbai  Municipality(State Govt.) Complaints   has been  submitted  either  by  courier ,  Fax  or  online  since  last  3 – 4 Months   to  Responsible  State  Government   departments  but  to  my  surprise  no  action  is  taken.

BRIEF    SUMMARY   OF   FACTS  /  ALLEGATIONS   OF   HUMAN   RIGHTS  INVOLVED. :-

My  demand  is  my  Basic  and  fundamental  Human  Right  to Life ,Right to live peacefully and Right to Live  with  dignity. An activist judiciary has also served to expand the scope of fundamental rights to incorporate economic and social rights as well. Progressive and creative judicial intervention expanded the scope of Article 21 of the Indian Constitution which guarantees the Right to Life. Justice Krishna Iyer and other activist judges, through a series of very significant judgements, drew extensively from human rights law, to conclude that the right to life means the right to live with dignity, and that the right to live with dignity includes the right to livelihood, right to education and right to health. 

The constitution of India provides its citizens certain Fundamental Rights. These rights and duties are among the vital sections of the Constitution and prescribe the fundamental obligations of the State to its citizens and the duties of the citizens to the State. These essential elements of the constitution were developed between 1947 and 1949 by the Constituent Assembly of India. Part III of the Constitution of India defines the Fundamental Rights. These rights are basic human rights of all citizens and can be applied irrespective of race, place of birth, religion, caste, creed or gender. They are enforceable by the courts, subject to specific restrictions. Rights are synonymous to freedoms and these rights or freedom is essential for personal good as well as the good of the community. In addition to that the rights guaranteed under the Constitution of India are fundamental because they have been incorporated into the Fundamental Law of the Land and are enforceable in a court of law.

Fundamental Rights of the Constitution of India is preserved in order to guarantee civil liberties to all its citizens, to provide a peaceful and harmonious life. These rights are individual rights and include equality before law, freedom of speech and expression, freedom of association and peaceful assembly, freedom to practice religion, and the right to constitutional remedies for the protection of civil rights by means of writs such as habeas corpus. The concept of issuing rights to the citizens has been developed from the England`s Bill of Rights; the United States Bill of Rights and also France`s Declaration of the Rights of Man. Anyone violating the fundamental rights of the land can face result punishments in the court of law.

I AM JUST  DEMANDING  MY  BASIC  & FUNDAMENTAL  HUMAN  RIGHT  UNDER  CONSTITUTION  OF  INDIA  TO LIVE  & STAY  PEACEFULLY  WITH  MY  FAMILY  AT  RESIDENTIAL  AREA AS  A  HONEST  CITIZEN OF INDIA  AND HONEST  DIRECT   &  INDIRECT TAX  PAYER .

Harassment    and  Nuisance    created   regularly    by  Mr  Jaswant  from  FLAT  NO. A- 004 Premnagar No. 5,Co-op Hsg Society Ltd,Off  S.V.P.  Road, Borivali(West),Mumbai-400092  by  carrying  on  Commercial  Activities  at  Residential  Area  without  authorization

by   Local  Mumbai  Municipality(State Govt.) Complaints   has been  submitted  either  by  courier ,  Fax  or  online  since  last  3 – 4 Months   to  Responsible  State  Government   departments  but  to  my  surprise  no  action  is  taken.

I  request  your  good-selves  to  please  consider  following  points :-

The  agreement  for  Sale (Flat no. A-004)  clearly  includes  one  affidavit  or  sworn  statement  that The  Flat  would  be  used  only  and  exclusively  for  Residential  Purposes. The Purchaser/s( Mr Jaswant at Flat no. A-004) shall  not  use  the  said  premises for  any  purpose  than as  Residence and  the  Garage/Parking  Space  for  parking  of  car  only.

For converting residential premises into commercial premises a proposal is to be submitted to local authority( Mumbai  Municipality) through Architect / Licensed Surveyor with

prerequisites e.g. Application for cc, Notice u/s 342, Plans, existing building plans, occupation permission, D.P. Remarks, NOC from Co-operative Housing Society, stability certificate from Structural Consultant .

Has Mr  Jaswant ( Owner  of  Residential  Flat  no. A – 004  at  Ground  Floor) has complied  with  procedure for converting residential premises into Commercial  premises.? Is NOC of the Co-operative Society  Obtained ?   Simply No.

This  is  the  clean  and  very  transparent  case  of  Unauthorised  use  of  Residential  Premises  for  Commercial  Purpose without  permission  of  Mumbai  Municipality  And  Society  Authorities. Our Society  has  not  permitted  any  such  commercial  use  even  committee  members  do not  have  power  to  permit  any  such  commercial  activities.Our society Bye-laws do not  permit any  kind  of  business  activities  from  society  premises.

Complaint to Police is to be made on the matters of: :-

1) Nuisance carried out by unauthorized use of flat / shop / parking space / open    space by member or builder.

2) Threatening / assault by or to the member of society.

3) Creating noise after prescribed deadline hour in the evening

Please  read  the  word  Unauthorized  use  of  Flat. Even   any  legal  form  of  business  is  prohibited  from  Residential  Premises.

Please  read   news  from  Judicials  Reforms , February  2006 &  Tribune  Noida  in  2005

On 16'" February 2006, the then Chief Justice of India, Y.K. Sabharwal passed a detailed order setting into motion the process of sealing of properties in designated residential areas of Delhi which were being used for commercial purposes. In the drive that followed to implement the order, thousands of premises being used for commercial purposes such as shops and offices, many of which had been functioning for decades, were sealed, forcing them to buy or rent premises in shopping malls and commercial complexes. This sealing went on relentlessly under the continuous supervision of Chief Justice Sabharwal's bench, monitored and directed by a Court appointed monitoring committee.

House allotment cancelled for commercial activity

Our Correspondent

Noida, August 9

The Noida authority cracked the whip on allottees who were using their residential premises for commercial purposes. The authority has cancelled the allotment of six houses and issued notices to another 172 allottees on complaints lodged by residents welfare associations (RWAs) of the respective sectors. They have been warned to stop commercial activities on their premises.

Besides, the allotment of five others have been suspended for not having deposited the allotment money within the time limit.

According to a spokesman of the authority, residents welfare associations had complained against residential premises being misused for commercial purposes in their respective sectors. The Noida authority had sent notices to the offenders. Most people had stopped the commercial activity.

Noida engineers, in a survey, found that in some 176 residential houses and plots commercial activity was still being carried on. Notices to some of them had already been sent but to no effect.

CEO Avnish Awasthi then passed cancellation orders for certain houses as per the report. The allotment of houses of Ravinder Kumar (E-253), Krishan Kumar (E-177), B. Kishore (E-84) in Sector 27, Jagjeewan Prasad, H-84, Sector 22, and Vidhya Devi Y-358A, Sector 12 here have been cancelled by the Noida CEO. Notices to another 172 allottees have also been sent, it is learnt.

I  hope  the  above  would  clear   any  doubts  or  ambiguity  about  the  matter under  consideration. This  is  very  transparent  and  clear   offence  requiring  intervention by  Maharshtra  State Police  Department  and   Mumbai  Municipality  Authorities  And  Maharshtra  Government .These rights are basic human rights of all citizens and can be applied irrespective of race, place of birth, religion, caste, creed or gender. They are enforceable by the courts, subject to specific restrictions. Rights are synonymous to freedoms.

I am  honest  citizen  of  Mumbai,Maharashtra ,India aged  53 years  ; staying  at  present  residential  premises  since  JUNE,1991  without  any  disturbance. I am paying  all  direct , indirect  tax,levy, govt  revenue  honestly  then  why  state Govt does  not  take  any  action. Under  constitution  of  India  all  citizens  has  basic & fundamental  right  to  live  peacefully  without  any  disturbance. It  is  a  prime  accountability  of  state  Government , Local  Authority , Police Force  to  keep  law  & Order  for  its  citizens.

My personal life, family life, social  life   and  professional / business  life  has  come  to  an  dead  end  because  of  harassment  created  by  Jaswant  Jain conducting  business from flat no. A-004 located  just  next  door  to  me. My wife  is  suffering  from acute  asthama  living  on  asthalene rotomax since last 7 years. My  son is  doing  Chartered  Accountancy in  Final  C.A. not  able  to  concentrate on study. My  life  has simply become  miserable . Further  Mental, Financial   damage  to  me  , my  wife  and  son  is  indeed  huge  &  irremediable. Because  of  continuous  harassment  since  last  almost  5  Months  I  am  not  able  to   sleep  peacefully  , not   able  eat  my  food . It  is  indeed  a  “HAVOC “  and   “DISASTER”  situation  created  in my  family  life , social  life  and  personal  life.

I  am  surprised  how  Mr  Jaswant  of  Jaswant  &  Company( Residential Flat No. A-004 on Ground Floor)  has  obtained  the  Shop  And  Establishment  License from  State  Government  Departments Mumbai  Municipality  and  The  works contract Act  or Any  kind  of  Registration  Certificates  from  responsible  Sales  Tax  Department  for  conducting  business  from  residential  area. No  permission  is  available  either  from  State Govt  (Local  Authority) department  or  under  Maharshtra  C0-operative  Housing  Society  Act.

My  Complain  against  Mumbai  Municipality  is that  why  no    action  was  taken  in response  to   my  online  Complaint  filed  with Mumbai  Municipality  Corporation  Number  0720594023   dated  19-06-2009 at 2.00  Noon   against  Mr  Jaswant  Carrying  on  Commercial  Activities  from Flat  no. A-004 , Premnagar No.5 Society,Borivali(West),Mum-92.) for   stopping   his  business  activities immediately.

PRAYER  /   RELIEF   IF  ANY   SOUGHT

My personal life, family life, social  life   and  professional / business  life  has  come  to  an  dead  end  since  almost  last  May-June , 2009 because  of  harassment  created  by  Jaswant  Jain conducting  business from flat no. A-004 located  just  next  door  to  me. Every  day  on  daily  basis  people in large  numbers  are  visiting   the  said  premises( A-004) looking  into  my  drawing  Room  and  creating   nuisance , harassment  for  my  family. My wife  is  suffering  from acute  asthama  living  on  asthalene rotomax since last 7 years. My  son is  doing  Chartered  Accountancy in  Final  C.A. not  able  to  concentrate on study. My  life  has simply become  miserable . Further  Mental, Financial   damage  to  me  , my  wife  and  son  is  indeed  huge  &  irremediable.

Even  I  had  been  given  threat  by  Mafia  Lobby  ( carrying  on  business  activities  from  residential  area  at  my  co-op  Housing  Society) to  trap  me  into  some  kind  of  bogus &  fabricated  serious  offence  with  help  of  local  police  station  &  Criminal  Lawyer. Please  tell  me  where  is  law  and  order  at  Mumbai ;  The  so  called  business  capital  of  India.

1) I want  immediately  stoppage  of   Business  Activities  from  Flat  no. A-004 ,Ground  Floor,at Prem Nagar  Bldg  No. 5 Co-op Hsg  Society Ltd. The  said  disputed  Flat  no. A-004  must  be  confiscated  &  forfeited  by  the  Maharshtra  State  Government.

2) I want  minimum  compensation   of  Rs  10,00,000/- ( Ten  Lac) from  The  Maharshtra  State  Government  for  horrible   harassment, torture  to  me  and  my  family. State Government  has  failed  to  protect  my  basic  and  fundamental  human  rights  as  explained  earlier. I want  president’ s Rule  at  State  of  Maharshtra  as  a  result  of  very …..very   nasty  suffering  since  last  4 to 5 Months. If  present  ruling  party  can  not  keep  Law  &  Order  they  do not  have  right  to  remain  in  power. The Respectable  President ‘s Rule  is  better  option  for  citizens  of  Mumbai , Maharshtra.

3) All  the  responsible  officers,employees, persons   must  be  punished  ruthlessly.

NAMES, DESIGNATION,  AND  ADDRESS  OF  THE  PUBLIC  SERVANTS  AGAINST  WHOM  COMPLAINT  IS  BEING  MADE :-

(1)The  Respected  Mr  Rakesh  Maria ,

Joint  Commissioner  Crime  Branch,

Police  Comm. Office, Crawford  Market,Mumbai-400001.

Tele Nos:-  022—22620406 ; 22620111 ; FAX:- 022-2262055

(2) The  Respected  Assistant Commissioner,

R/Central Ward , Municipal Market Building,

Swami Vivekanand Road, Near

Railway Station, Borivali (W),Mumbai-400092.

Telephone:-  022—28946000

(3) Respected  Secretary  Mr Sudhirkumar  Goel

Co-operation  Department  of  Maharshtra  Govt., Mantralaya.

Nariman  Point, Mumbai -400021

Tele  No:-  022- 22025283

E  Mails:  sec_watcons@maharashtra.gov.in    ;  sec_egs@maharashtra.gov.in

(4) Respected  Secretary  Mr Manukumar  Srivastava

Urban  Development  &  Nagri  Vikas  ,

Maharshtra  Government,  Mantralaya.Nariman Point,

Mumbai -400021.

Tele  No:-  022- 22021444

E  Mail:   sec_ud2@maharashtra.gov.in

Name. , Designation  & Address  of  the  Authorities/Officials  to whom  public Servants  are  Answerable :-

(1)The  Respected  Chief  Commissioner  of  Police

Mr  D Sivanandhan , Near  Crawford Market,

Police  Commissioner  Office, Mumbai-400 001.

Telephones:- 022—22620826 ;  022—22633333

FAX :-  022—22633319

(2)Respected  Commissioner  of  Municipality  MR  JAIRAJ  FATAK

Dr.JAIRAJ M.PHATAK

Office Address

Municipal Commissioner

Municipal Corporation of Greater Mumbai

Municipal Head Office ,Mahapalika Marg

Mumbai  CST .Mumbai-400 001.

Tel:0091-22-22620525  ;  022—22620251 …..Extn:- 3109

E mail: jmphatak@hotmail.com ;             

(3)The  Respected  Chief  Minister  of  Maharshtra

Mr  Ashok  Shankarrao  Chawan

Chief  Minister  Secretariat, 6 th Floor , Mantralaya,

Mumbai-400 032.

PHONE  NUMBERS:  022-22025151 ; 022-22025222

FAX  NO:   022- 22029214

With regards & thanks

Kashyap  Vyas

Kashyap  Mansukhlal  Vyas, A-003,  Premnagar  Bldg.No.5,   Co-Operative  Housing  Society  Ltd ;  Off  S.V.P.  Road, Gymkhana Road, Near  MCFGarden,Borivali(West),Mumbai-400092. Maharashtra.

Telephone  Nos:- +91 --  022—28901477  &+91 - 022—30607772  Mobile  Nos :- +91 9819995872  &  +91 9221240810

Sent: Friday, September 11, 2009 3:32 PM
To: kashyap@kashyapfinance.com
Subject: Reply.

Please refer to practise and procedure available on Internet for the purpose for filing

and registering a matter. Please rectify your defects noted on website against your

Diary No. 26411 for registration.

I  strongly  urge  all  citizens  of  India  please  do not give  up  your  fight  against  corrupted  State Govt and Central Govt Officers,Employees,Police Force,Municipalities  and  other departments. Government is  able  to  run and manage its  departments  because  you,me  and  all  the citizens(including individuals,institutions,corporates,business organisations are  paying  either direct or  indirect  taxes,govt  levy. Government  is  not  obliging  us. We  have all rights,basic fundamental  & human rights to complain ,probe and  immediate  justice  for  any  kind  of  corruption,malpractices  being  carried out  by  government,govt organisations. We  provide  them money  so  we  are  master  not  servant. You  can  complain and  write  to any  authority  if  violation  of  Basic & Fundamental Human Rights is  involved.

With Regard & Cheers

Kashyap Vyas

Learning

2 Replies

amitra sudan chakrabortty (Assistant Professor of Law)     25 November 2009

Kindly inform me the status of ur case.

Amitra Sudan Chakrabortty

Lecturer-inLaw & Former Advocate

&

Trustee

MANAB

A Human Rights Organization

Mail Me at      asc_law@yahoo.com  aot at    manabhrprotector@gmail.com

Kashyap Vyas (Private Equity Professional)     26 November 2009

Dear  Amitra  Sudan  Chakrabortty,

I have  already  send  2  e mail  to  your  e mail id   asc_law@yahoo.com   and  manabhrprotector@gmail.com  .  I  can  confidently  tell  you  all  corruption. My  matter  is  very  transparent  and  free  from  any  ambiguity. There  is  very  clear  Breach  of  State  Law  by  Offenders  and  Violation  of  Basic  Constitutional  Human  Rights  of  me  and  other  members  of  Co-operative  Housing  Society  at  Borivali(west),Mumbai-400092  since  more  than  6 to 7 Months.  The authority  and  Offenders  do not  respect  requistion  or  letters  sent  by  The National  Human  Rights  Commission  and  The  President  of  India  since  last  4 Monrhs. Please  read  the  attached  file  and  click  on  the  link  below  for  more  information.

https://www.ireport.com/docs/DOC-359983

https://www.ireport.com/docs/DOC-358733

https://www.ireport.com/docs/DOC-355343

https://www.ireport.com/docs/DOC-346499

Attached File : 5 5 reena vyas andnational human rights commission letter pdf.pdf downloaded: 118 times

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register